Two hermitages on Bethany property provide opportunities to be immersed in nature.
Their solitude and silence allow for
a new hearing and healing
from the stillness
and a deep connectedness
to the mystery of God
through the beauty and wonder
of the Universe.
Each hermitage includes:
- running water
- electric heat,
- electric fireplace
- ceiling fan, sky light
- fully equipped bathroom
- coffee maker
- pots, pans, dishes,
- other essentials for meal preparation
- basic food items, tea, coffee, etc..
- single bed, chest of drawers
- easy chair
- kitchen table and chairs
Towels, bed linens, and binoculars are provided.
What to bring:
- casual clothing, good walking shoes
- season related clothing
- groceries can be purchased at local stores
Unfortunately, pets cannot be accommodated
Planning your Stay:
To arrange for your stay at a hermitage, call Bethany Center at 902-863-4726, or reserve through the link below.
- Spiritual and/or retreat guidance is available on request
- A minimum stay of 3 nights is required
- The maximum stay is 1 month
Fees: $40/day $280/week $1000/month
Users of the hermitages are asked to make a $50.00 reservation deposit upon booking.
Please email, , Bethany Center for further details, and/or accommodations or click here for On-line Registration!